Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charge on my account

I don’t have any subscription and I still having charging from my account. Please help me.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 2:53 PM

If it is a recurring charge for the same amount, another possibility is that it is for iCloud storage. See the following for how to see what storage plan you have and how to downgrade if it is not the free 5GB plan. Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, see the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2019 2:53 PM in response to teresita210

If it is a recurring charge for the same amount, another possibility is that it is for iCloud storage. See the following for how to see what storage plan you have and how to downgrade if it is not the free 5GB plan. Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, see the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Charge on my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.