Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“Your Apple ID cannot be used to create accounts for other apps” anyone got any ideas why?

“Your Apple ID cannot be used to create accounts for other apps” anyone got any ideas why?

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 5:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 7:28 AM

Hello, Sammy_Neale!

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities!

If I'm understanding your post correctly, you receive a message that says "Your Apple ID cannot be used to created account for other apps" when you try to use your email address for certain apps.

The reasons for this message is a security and privacy feature of iOS called, Sign in with Apple.

Check the Apple Support article called How to use Sign in with Apple to see how this works.

I hope this information helps you!

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2019 7:28 AM in response to Sammy_Neale

Hello, Sammy_Neale!

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities!

If I'm understanding your post correctly, you receive a message that says "Your Apple ID cannot be used to created account for other apps" when you try to use your email address for certain apps.

The reasons for this message is a security and privacy feature of iOS called, Sign in with Apple.

Check the Apple Support article called How to use Sign in with Apple to see how this works.

I hope this information helps you!

Cheers.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.