Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a problem with my mobile case

I have a problem with my mobile case Can you help me please

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 5:32 AM

3 replies

Dec 31, 2019 2:46 PM in response to sherif235

Hey sherif235,

Thanks for the update. If it is not being charged, I would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

"If your Smart Battery Case won't charge or charges slowly

Follow these steps. Try to charge again after each step:

1. Unplug your Lightning to USB cable from power, and then plug it back in.
  2. If your iPhone is attached to the case, remove the case. Then try to charge your iPhone and your case separately.
  3. If you have a film, sticker, or label on the back of your iPhone, remove it.
  4. Reattach your case.

If you’re using a Qi-certified wireless charging mat to charge the Smart Battery Case for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, or iPhone XR, make sure that there’s nothing between the case and the wireless charging mat. Also, center the Apple logo—on the back of the Smart Battery Case—on the charging mat. Or place your iPhone where the manufacturer recommends. 

* Charging both your iPhone and your Smart Battery Case takes longer than it does to charge your iPhone alone."

Charge your iPhone with your Smart Battery Case

Have a good one.

I have a problem with my mobile case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.