Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Screen Time

I’ve been trying to reset my daughters iPad screen time passcode and I haven’t been able to do it. ‘Cause

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 5:20 PM

If you have forgotten your ScreenTime Passcode, there is no way to recover it - period. Once forgotten, the only available mechanism is to reset your iPad and set-up again as new. Unfortunately, if, following reset, you attempt to restore your data from your iCloud or iTunes backup (assuming you have one), you will also restore the ScreenTime Passcode that you have evidently forgotten - putting you right back where you are now.

So, your options are either (a) remember your ScreenTime Passcode, or (b) reset your iPad and start again.

Sorry, but those are the only solutions to your dilemma.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2019 5:20 PM in response to MarukaPR

If you have forgotten your ScreenTime Passcode, there is no way to recover it - period. Once forgotten, the only available mechanism is to reset your iPad and set-up again as new. Unfortunately, if, following reset, you attempt to restore your data from your iCloud or iTunes backup (assuming you have one), you will also restore the ScreenTime Passcode that you have evidently forgotten - putting you right back where you are now.

So, your options are either (a) remember your ScreenTime Passcode, or (b) reset your iPad and start again.

Sorry, but those are the only solutions to your dilemma.

iPad Screen Time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.