You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How change settings Apple TV 4k

How do I change the settings on my Apple TV 4K?

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 4:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 7:16 PM

Thanks for responding. I’m using a new Apple TV 4K and, for a while, I couldn’t figure out how to get to “settings” on the TV. Turns out the settings button is one the “home” page, which is unhelpfully linked to a TV icon on the remote. Further, settings is an app just like the others, e.g., Netflix, with no special prominence. I know that’s consistent with Apple practice, but even the most loyal customers need a little extra help now and then.🙂 That said, it’s a nice device and working with the settings can dramatically improve the picture.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 28, 2019 7:16 PM in response to Bthfx

Thanks for responding. I’m using a new Apple TV 4K and, for a while, I couldn’t figure out how to get to “settings” on the TV. Turns out the settings button is one the “home” page, which is unhelpfully linked to a TV icon on the remote. Further, settings is an app just like the others, e.g., Netflix, with no special prominence. I know that’s consistent with Apple practice, but even the most loyal customers need a little extra help now and then.🙂 That said, it’s a nice device and working with the settings can dramatically improve the picture.

How change settings Apple TV 4k

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.