Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphones 11 keeps loosing cellular signal / WIFI

Hi,

I have a new iPhone 11 with IOS 13.3. I keep loosing signal bars where I have 4 bars to 1 bar to no service all in the matter of seconds. I have reboot the phone many times, reset the network settings, Restore the iPhone through iTunes and all seems not to help. I even got a new sim card from At&t store and still no help. Any assistance from apple is greatly appreciated. Also I notice my wife has the same issue on her iPhone 11 and also my brother cell on verizon that has iPhone 11 pro all loosing signal bars and disconnects like mine. I do believe this is an Apple issue. Any one experiencing same issues?

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 5:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 5:56 PM

Here are some steps that you can take to solve your concern about losing Cellular and Wi-Fi signal on your iPhone 11 from time to time. Hope the recommendations in this article help you https://www.ikream.com/2019/10/how-to-fix-iphone-11-that-keeps-losing-wi-fi-signal-unstable-wi-fi-internet-connection-36307

Axel F.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2019 5:56 PM in response to Kizy3647

Here are some steps that you can take to solve your concern about losing Cellular and Wi-Fi signal on your iPhone 11 from time to time. Hope the recommendations in this article help you https://www.ikream.com/2019/10/how-to-fix-iphone-11-that-keeps-losing-wi-fi-signal-unstable-wi-fi-internet-connection-36307

Axel F.

Iphones 11 keeps loosing cellular signal / WIFI

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.