Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Would like to know what my charges are for on my recent bill ?

I got a bill of 53.89 on 12/14 recent statement. Need explanation

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 8:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 8:14 PM

Well, you aren’t going to get an explanation in this user-to-user forum. However, if it was an iTunes Store or App Store purchase you can review your purchase history as described in this Apple support article—>See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support.

If you saw it on an bank card statement see—>If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2019 8:14 PM in response to naveenafromwoodinville

Well, you aren’t going to get an explanation in this user-to-user forum. However, if it was an iTunes Store or App Store purchase you can review your purchase history as described in this Apple support article—>See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support.

If you saw it on an bank card statement see—>If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Would like to know what my charges are for on my recent bill ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.