Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch says too many passcode attempts reset Apple Watch and pair again. I keep trying to turn it off by holding the side button but it just turns off and back on. The menu for power off or emergency sos will not come up. What do I do to reset it?

My watch says too many passcode attempts reset Apple Watch and pair again. I tried to reset if from my phone on the Apple Watch app and clicked reset but nothing changed on the watch. I keep trying to turn it off by holding the side button but it just turns off and back on. The menu for power off or emergency sos will not come up. What do I do to reset it?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Dec 29, 2019 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2019 8:09 AM

Reset the passcode on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply

My watch says too many passcode attempts reset Apple Watch and pair again. I keep trying to turn it off by holding the side button but it just turns off and back on. The menu for power off or emergency sos will not come up. What do I do to reset it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.