Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiple subscriptions for premium channels - adding to Apple TV

I have separate HBO and Showtime subscription log-ins (separate from cable) that I want to add to my Apple TV? Is there a way to add all three subscriptions?

Posted on Dec 29, 2019 3:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2019 3:40 PM

The HBO and Showtime Channels in the Apple TV app are a different kind of subscriptions, not exchangeable with subscriptions of the same content from cable bundle or directly with the content provider or within their app.

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld.com

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2019 3:40 PM in response to erichs310

The HBO and Showtime Channels in the Apple TV app are a different kind of subscriptions, not exchangeable with subscriptions of the same content from cable bundle or directly with the content provider or within their app.

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld.com

Multiple subscriptions for premium channels - adding to Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.