Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar from MacBook, crash frequently, then not syncing to other devices

Since I upgraded to Catalina, Calendar on my MacBook keeps crashing, and/or I have to Force Quit. And now, I notice that nothing I've added to Calendar via the MacBook is making it to any of my other devices. This includes anything in my iCloud calendars, various Exchange calendars, etc. This also includes any Invitees that I've added, NOTHING is going out. I've tried signing in/out of all Accounts, nothing is working. Any ideas?

MacBook

Posted on Dec 29, 2019 5:10 PM

4 replies

Jan 2, 2020 12:58 PM in response to etjNC

Hello etjNC,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities! I understand you're having trouble with your Calendar app working properly. I'm happy to assist you with resolving this.

Let's boot into safe mode and see if any of your events start syncing:

Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac - Apple Support

Also, create a new user account and add one Calendar account at a time, starting with your iCloud account. Next, create a test event to see if the event will sync. This will help determine if the issue is user specific or system wide:

How to test an issue in another user account on your Mac - Apple Support

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities, and have a great day!

Calendar from MacBook, crash frequently, then not syncing to other devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.