Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

screen time passcode

I just got a iPad and the screen time passcode is not the same as on my phone so I can’t do anything on my iPad when the screen time turns on

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 29, 2019 5:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2019 5:40 PM

If you don't know the screen time passcode, you will have to erase the iPad and set it up as a new device, not from backup.

Follow the directions in this link --> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Since you can't restore from backup, you will be able to redownload the apps you own, your photos, emails and text messages as long as they are store in iCloud.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2019 5:40 PM in response to Ellie5483

If you don't know the screen time passcode, you will have to erase the iPad and set it up as a new device, not from backup.

Follow the directions in this link --> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Since you can't restore from backup, you will be able to redownload the apps you own, your photos, emails and text messages as long as they are store in iCloud.

screen time passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.