Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone 7 plus don't have portrait.

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 12:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 12:29 AM

I am assuming, from your post, that your iPhone 7 Plus is locked in landscape mode and you cannot get to its portrait mode. If my assumption is correct then you have locked your screen to landscape mode.

To unlock your screen orientation Open Control Panel by Swiping UP from the bottom edge of your screen (in your current screen orientation) and then tap on the lock icon (shown below).

This action should return your iPhone's ability to get back into Portrait mode as required by you.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2019 12:29 AM in response to Abbas082

I am assuming, from your post, that your iPhone 7 Plus is locked in landscape mode and you cannot get to its portrait mode. If my assumption is correct then you have locked your screen to landscape mode.

To unlock your screen orientation Open Control Panel by Swiping UP from the bottom edge of your screen (in your current screen orientation) and then tap on the lock icon (shown below).

This action should return your iPhone's ability to get back into Portrait mode as required by you.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.