Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Receipt - For warranty

I lost my hard copy of official receipt but I had a picture of it. Is it a valid proof of purchase for warranty? I’ll just show the picture of official receipt to avail the warranty. Thanks.

MacBook

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 6:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 3:16 PM

Hi RsFlores,

You can try with the picture but it might be best to get the actual receipt if you can.

If it's for a Mac or apple product you purchased online, you can find your receipt via your account at the Apple online store.

If you purchase it from an Apple retail store you can call the store and ask for them to email you the receipt. If you wish to get a physical receipt you can ask for that as well.

I hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2019 3:16 PM in response to RsFlores

Hi RsFlores,

You can try with the picture but it might be best to get the actual receipt if you can.

If it's for a Mac or apple product you purchased online, you can find your receipt via your account at the Apple online store.

If you purchase it from an Apple retail store you can call the store and ask for them to email you the receipt. If you wish to get a physical receipt you can ask for that as well.

I hope this helps.

Lost Receipt - For warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.