Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

Hello, my problem is that when I first made my apple ID I put the wrong phone number, now after some time when I type the password it says that its not correct and there is no way for me to use anything on my phone, and I can’t log out of my Icloud or anything. I tried contacting apple support, apple stores and nobody can help me. Is there any way to sign out of blocked apple ID because I want to download new apps and not use only 3 apps that I have. Thanks

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 7:49 PM

Unless I am not understanding what you have posted, what you were told doesn't sound correct.  If you are the original owner, take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store.

Genius Bar Reservation US

or contact Apple ID Support. They will need to see the original purchase receipt/paperwork also.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat         

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2019 7:49 PM in response to marija224

Unless I am not understanding what you have posted, what you were told doesn't sound correct.  If you are the original owner, take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store.

Genius Bar Reservation US

or contact Apple ID Support. They will need to see the original purchase receipt/paperwork also.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat         

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.