Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If Safari doesn't load pages from a specific site.

I have cleared the cookie in privacy settings which then allows page to load, but when I sign in it goes blank again? This is happening on only one site and just since I made a purchase. Email confirmation received that the transaction was received properly, however I can no longer sign in and see anything on that site. This is on macbook air using Safari. All updates are current. Any suggestions appreciated!

MacBook

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 5:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 4:03 AM

Quit Safari if it is open.

Launch Safari holding the shift key down. This will start Safari in Safe Mode.

Safari > Preferences > Privacy

Uncheck the boxes beside "Prevent cross-site tracking and "Block all cookies".

Visit the site you are having problem with.

Click Safari in the menubar and then "Settings for This Website".

Click inside the box next to "Pop-up Windows" and choose "Allow''.

Does it still show blank page?

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2020 4:03 AM in response to ivan1a

Quit Safari if it is open.

Launch Safari holding the shift key down. This will start Safari in Safe Mode.

Safari > Preferences > Privacy

Uncheck the boxes beside "Prevent cross-site tracking and "Block all cookies".

Visit the site you are having problem with.

Click Safari in the menubar and then "Settings for This Website".

Click inside the box next to "Pop-up Windows" and choose "Allow''.

Does it still show blank page?

Dec 31, 2019 9:47 AM in response to ivan1a

Are you running any anti - virus programs? Using a VPN?

Try setting up another admin user account in System Preferences/Users & Groups to see if the same problem continues. Please post back on whether or not this worked. Also try the Safe Mode. Please post back on whether or not this worked.

Isolating an issue by using another user account 

Safe Mode - About

If it works in the Safe Mode, try running this program when booted normally and then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by Etresoft, a frequent contributor.  Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy to Clipboard” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown. If the log won’t post, try posting it in Pastebin and provide a link in a reply. After pasting the report in a PasteBin page, go to the top of the page, and copy the address in the URL bar. Paste that in a new reply.        Pastebin

Etrecheck – System Information

Web site version if required.  https://etrecheck.com

Dec 31, 2019 6:42 PM in response to dominic23

Thanks Dominic, I tried everything in the link to no avail. I contacted the website to inquire if they are having any issues. When I clear history and relaunch the site, it opens fine. When I hit the log in button, it opens fine. When I enter my user and password and enter, the screen turns white, no error messages, nothing. The secure lock in the browser turns green with the site address, but nothing but a white screen. Mouse over never hits anything. Scrolling changes nothing from the white screen. This is only on this particular site. It used to work fine for months, I made a first purchase from it yesterday and that is when this issue started. The order went through fine, confirmation emails and confirmed by phone. They had no idea what the problem was, but suggested using Mozilla or Firefox. Not sure why that would change anything post purchase since it worked fine for months of signing in and out of the site.

If Safari doesn't load pages from a specific site.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.