Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I allow Marlboro to access my location? I want my coupons lol

im trying to access coupons from Marlboro.com but I keep getting it needs my location! I don’t know how to allow that! Help please!!!

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 4:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2019 5:05 PM

Go to Settings-Privacy-Location Services-Safari and turn that on if it's off

5 replies

Dec 31, 2019 5:43 PM in response to Aamiller17

Aamiller17 wrote:

im trying to access coupons from Marlboro.com but I keep getting it needs my location! I don’t know how to allow that! Help please!!!

You do realize that if you do that your location will go into a massive database that will track wherever you go, and is accessible to anyone on the Internet? See: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/12/10/business/location-data-privacy-apps.html

Are the coupons really worth giving away all of that data for free?

Jan 1, 2020 7:03 AM in response to dotnick

iOS tells you the first time. If you accept they don’t tell you every time after that. I suggest you read the link I posted. There’s no such thing as a free lunch. If you are getting a service you didn’t pay for you are the product, not the customer. You will find it edifying to read the privacy statements from businesses you deal with. Many are horrifying when you see what they do with the highly personal data (including location data) that they know about you.

How do I allow Marlboro to access my location? I want my coupons lol

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.