Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your iPhone might not be protected Calendar spam

In my apple calendar I have been receiving alerts that I have not placed. Saying that my iPhones protection plan is almost expired or that my iPhone isn’t secure, they won’t allow me to delete. There’s about nine alerts per day with URL’s attached to them. I don’t know if it’s a virus, and if it is. How do I get rid of it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 2:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply
84 replies

Jan 1, 2021 8:25 PM in response to hihuhi

hihuhi wrote:

In my apple calendar I have been receiving alerts that I have not placed. Saying that my iPhones protection plan is almost expired or that my iPhone isn’t secure, they won’t allow me to delete. There’s about nine alerts per day with URL’s attached to them. I don’t know if it’s a virus, and if it is. How do I get rid of it?
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/9a048506-8c7f-46d7-882a-00c2456cde57

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Keep an eye out for cloudfront in Advanced Website Data. In browser settings. It likes to hangout there too.

Jun 5, 2020 1:40 PM in response to hihuhi

I am sick and tired of these stinking “Calendar “ alerts on my iPhone. I deleted the Calendar app but that did no good. I assume this Calendar gimmick is a tool for Apple to make more money for themselves and have more control over people using iPhones. I for one am done with iPhones. This is the last straw. I’ll get a Samsung phone if this problem persists!

Jun 5, 2020 1:42 PM in response to Maxflies

Maxflies wrote:

I am sick and tired of these stinking “Calendar “ alerts on my iPhone. I deleted the Calendar app but that did no good. I assume this Calendar gimmick is a tool for Apple to make more money for themselves and have more control over people using iPhones. I for one am done with iPhones. This is the last straw. I’ll get a Samsung phone if this problem persists!

When you do obtain your Samsung, be certain not to click “Allow notifications” when some bogus website you have visited suggests it.

Jul 22, 2020 6:47 AM in response to Jessica15_

You are running a beta version, and cannot get help for it in these public forums. That’s the downside of installing a beta version. If you are a developer or are a seeded invited user you can post in the beta forums, but if you have downloaded the public beta you are out of luck. However, if you search through settings I’m sure you can find where the calendar accounts are defined.

Your iPhone might not be protected Calendar spam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.