Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

facetime

I can't to find the facetime in my App store,

when I search it by app store search I get this "This app requires specific features not available on this device " .

So can you help me & let me know what I should to do to get the Facetime ?

thanks

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 8:17 AM

6 replies

Jan 1, 2020 11:51 AM in response to stedman1

Yes it’s right , it’s from Saudi Arabia but it has a FaceTime & it was working ,

but It has been a very long time and I have not used it as if it had been deleted from active apps.

When I searched for it in the storage capacity, I found it to be inactive and when I activated it it was installed but it did not work then I deleted it permanently to re-download it again and here my problem began to no longer appear anywhere and it became banned in my device in particular. this is my problem ..

For information: l have another I phone & also I bought from Saudi Arabia market & I have FaceTime in this device !

Jan 1, 2020 11:59 PM in response to stedman1

I had FaceTime on this device & it was no problem , This is not the spot that I want to solve,

when I delete the FaceTime from this device I can’t to see the app again in my App Store this is my problem..

can you unblock my This device from FaceTime sever this what I need because it was no problem before tow days I had FaceTime & it was available

facetime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.