Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 10 glitch

so when i try and type an i on my iphone 10 it just doesnt do anything or it types "uo" and i dont know what to do beacuse ive done force restarts and all that and nothing seems to be working

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 8:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2020 9:03 PM

I don't believe that it is a glitch however can be a settings issue on our iPhone XR. Is it possible that you have text replacement setup for the letter i ? Go into your text replacement settings by getting the instructions from this link Save keystrokes on iPhone with text replacements - Apple Support and see whether an alternate text is assigned to the character i.

Axel F.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2020 9:03 PM in response to Bcz123

I don't believe that it is a glitch however can be a settings issue on our iPhone XR. Is it possible that you have text replacement setup for the letter i ? Go into your text replacement settings by getting the instructions from this link Save keystrokes on iPhone with text replacements - Apple Support and see whether an alternate text is assigned to the character i.

Axel F.

Jan 1, 2020 11:03 PM in response to Bcz123

There could be an issue with your display module. I am not certain however it is a good idea to have your iPhone X examined at the nearest Apple Store. Furthermore, click on this link iPhone X Display Module Replacement Program for Touch Issues - Apple Support to see whether your iPhone X qualifies for the Display Module Replacement Program.

Axel F.

Iphone 10 glitch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.