Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I lost my iPhone X, and the battery died, is there a way to still track my location of that phone? Please?!?

How do I find my phone if the battery died?!?!

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 8:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 8:51 AM

If the battery is dead then the iPhone has no way to maintain connection to the internet. The iPhone has to be able to get on a Wi-Fi network or a cellular network for it to be tracked. If the battery is dead then that cannot happen and thus you will not be able to retrieve its location through Find My [Device].

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2020 8:51 AM in response to Lostlifeline

If the battery is dead then the iPhone has no way to maintain connection to the internet. The iPhone has to be able to get on a Wi-Fi network or a cellular network for it to be tracked. If the battery is dead then that cannot happen and thus you will not be able to retrieve its location through Find My [Device].

Axel F.

If I lost my iPhone X, and the battery died, is there a way to still track my location of that phone? Please?!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.