Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID email verification

I created a apple id about a month ago but when i tried to log in to it it says verify the email address when i type the verification code it says the email is not valid please choose a new one i have never enter to this account

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 10:23 AM

Apple hasn’t published any guidance for using an address again. Normally, if your e-mail address was associated with an ID in any way, for example as a Reachable at or Rescue e-mail address, then it can't be reused with another Apple ID for approximately one year. I have also seen posts that stated Apple told them there was a 30 day waiting period before the address could be used again. There have also been posts that if you delete an ID associated with the address, you can never reuse the address. You will need to get another e-mail address to use as your Apple ID or you can try waiting 30 days to see if that works.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2020 10:23 AM in response to 74V15H

Apple hasn’t published any guidance for using an address again. Normally, if your e-mail address was associated with an ID in any way, for example as a Reachable at or Rescue e-mail address, then it can't be reused with another Apple ID for approximately one year. I have also seen posts that stated Apple told them there was a 30 day waiting period before the address could be used again. There have also been posts that if you delete an ID associated with the address, you can never reuse the address. You will need to get another e-mail address to use as your Apple ID or you can try waiting 30 days to see if that works.

Apple ID email verification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.