Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase fraud with my card

hello I’m in need of some assistance please, regarding my card with my chime account. There seems to be a purchase from my card information that was not by me I think it may have been done by mistake due to the fact that I just received this iPhone from my boyfriend and his iCloud was logged in before I made a full account with iCloud. But he did not purchase anything. I don’t even know what was purchased from iTunes to go any further with this explanation. Please support help me resolve this problem and refunding this as soon as possible. thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing back.

Shana

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 11:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 11:33 AM

You're not talking to Apple here, just other users like yourself. You can check your purchases here:

See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Also, I asked that your phone number and email be edited because it's not a good idea to post it in public forums.

6 replies

Purchase fraud with my card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.