Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot find a swedish song in Itunes?

Does anyone know, why I cannot find "Salt and pepper" with Marie Serenholt in Apple music/Itunes? I am from Denmark, and my colleagues from Sweden can find it, when they do a simple search.

The same thing happens in spotify!!

Thanks for helping me out!

//Thea

MacBook

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 2:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 3:11 PM

Thea,

Song distribution licensing is often done on a country-by-country and (to the great disappointment of listeners) it is common for a song to be available only in certain countries.

You can use this form for "iTunes Store Requests":

https://www.apple.com/feedback/itunes.html

But just to make sure there is no misunderstanding, be aware that it functions as a suggestion box, not as a special order form. The item might be unavailable for a variety of reasons outside Apple's control, and in those (numerous) cases, the request might not be fulfilled.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2020 3:11 PM in response to TheaJLR

Thea,

Song distribution licensing is often done on a country-by-country and (to the great disappointment of listeners) it is common for a song to be available only in certain countries.

You can use this form for "iTunes Store Requests":

https://www.apple.com/feedback/itunes.html

But just to make sure there is no misunderstanding, be aware that it functions as a suggestion box, not as a special order form. The item might be unavailable for a variety of reasons outside Apple's control, and in those (numerous) cases, the request might not be fulfilled.

Cannot find a swedish song in Itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.