Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods don’t charge when put into the wireless charging case for them

Air pods won’t charge can you guys help?airpods won’t charge in wireless case

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 7:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 8:23 PM

First, make sure the charging case is charged. Try both wireless charging and the lightning connector. After that, hold down the pairing button on the rear of the case (with the AirPods in the case) for around 15 seconds, or until you see a flashing amber light. Then forget them from your devices and pair them again. Also try cleaning the charging contacts on the bottom of the AirPods and inside the case. They may not be making contact. Let me know if this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2020 8:23 PM in response to He1p4irpods

First, make sure the charging case is charged. Try both wireless charging and the lightning connector. After that, hold down the pairing button on the rear of the case (with the AirPods in the case) for around 15 seconds, or until you see a flashing amber light. Then forget them from your devices and pair them again. Also try cleaning the charging contacts on the bottom of the AirPods and inside the case. They may not be making contact. Let me know if this helps!

My AirPods don’t charge when put into the wireless charging case for them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.