Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to migrate MAC mail data to Window Outlook?

I want to tell you that MAC mail export data in MBOX format which does not support MS Outlook. So, if you want to import MAC mail data to Window Outlook then you need an efficient software. I would like to suggest two tools-

MailsDaddy MBOX to PST Converter: This is a multi-window software which support all MBOX, MBX and MBS based email clients data. It has lots of useful features such as Preview, Filter, Save selected email, Various export format etc.

SysBud MBOX to PST Converter: This is a single window software which allows convert single or multiple MBOX file to Outlook at once. This is also known as quick migration tool for MBOX based email clients.

Mac Pro

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 10:04 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 7, 2020 1:55 AM in response to somit176

If you are looking for a reliable and secure Apple mail [MBOX] to PST converter tool then, there were lots of third-party tools available on the web, but choosing the right one is always a typical task for users. Here I suggest one of the best MBOX to PST converter tool which is Shoviv MBOX Converter that provides single as well as multiple MBOX file conversion with any technical glitches. I highly recommend this tool because it supports 20 email clients for MBOX file format like Apple Mail, Gmail, Thunderbird, Eudora, Seamonkey, Opera Mail, etc.

For more info about this tool kindly visit here: MBOX to PST Converter

Jan 10, 2020 2:23 AM in response to somit176

The manual method is not useful for a bulk conversion, so it is better to use an efficient third-party tool. For secure and fast conversion of mac mails to outlook file format, then you may try this tool i.e. Stellar Converter for MBOX. I used this tool a month ago, this tool had provided me a reliable solution to export the data of all Mac mails in the format of Outlook files without any changes in the folder hierarchy.

Find free demo of tool here- https://www.stellarinfo.com/email-tools/mbox-to-pst-converter.php

How to migrate MAC mail data to Window Outlook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.