Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad wifi button wont turn on

hey, i need some help, my dad had an Ipad Air and since his passing i’ve been given it, i managed to log into my Apple ID on it but it won’t connect to the wifi, the wifi bar isn’t grayed out it looks normal just won’t turn on at all, i’ve tried the airplane mode and turning off and on again, i’ve tried everything i’ve thought of, any ideas?

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 12:24 PM

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2020 12:24 PM in response to Kate_stevens17

Hello,

Try resetting iPad's network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Be certain you do not select Erase All Content and Settings as this will erase all of your information. It is a good idea to perform a backup of your iPad prior to resetting its settings.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

my ipad wifi button wont turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.