Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovery password for icloud email/ apple id

Hi,

Today, I tried to remove the icloud account from my mother old phone( Iphone SE). I asked her but she couldn't remember the password. I tried to recover the password using the recover password option. I received the code on her phone number but after that they are asking me about another code that is sent inside the email but the email is the same with the icloud account.

icloud account: *amelia.***che@icloud.com

email: *amelia.***che@icloud.com

This make no sense for me, how can I be able to get the code from the meial when I'm trying to reset the icloud account if the email and the icloud account are the same?

I made a request to apple but they said that I will be able to reset the password in 13 days and this is a very long time to wait.

Thank you!

iPhone SE

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 1:39 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 3, 2020 2:01 PM in response to Eric Root

Found your device since last time? If you’ve regained access to a Mac or iOS device where you’re signed in to iCloud, you can use it to reset your password immediately. Learn How 

Learn How is not usefully because this was the only device where her icloud account was used( I created it from the phone after I removed my account because initially it was my phone.

Have more information to verify your identity?Verify your phone number and your credit card information to reset your password sooner.Verify Now 

It is not usefully because they will ask first time for the code received on the phone number of the account the they will request a code from the email which is the same email as the icloud account:

Step1: I can pass it

Step2: make no sense for me since I requested the password recovery for this account.

Recovery password for icloud email/ apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.