Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to cancel a subscription that I just was charged for iCloud storage ($162.36) can this be done?

How to cancel a subscription for cloud storage

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 2:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 2:54 PM

I can see no level of storage that costs 162.36 in any currency. In US dollars the highest charge is $9.99 per month for 2TB. Did you buy this storage directly from Apple? If not, where did you buy it from?

The process for cancelling storage payment and downgrading to the free 5GB level is described here:

Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If that doesn't help you should contact Apple: iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

However if you did buy it from some other organization you would have to contact them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2020 2:54 PM in response to Gwarman

I can see no level of storage that costs 162.36 in any currency. In US dollars the highest charge is $9.99 per month for 2TB. Did you buy this storage directly from Apple? If not, where did you buy it from?

The process for cancelling storage payment and downgrading to the free 5GB level is described here:

Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If that doesn't help you should contact Apple: iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

However if you did buy it from some other organization you would have to contact them.

I would like to cancel a subscription that I just was charged for iCloud storage ($162.36) can this be done?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.