Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot get songs off my iPhone as I used to

I cannot get songs off my iphone as i used to. Used to be able to delete a song from the device, but now there is no option to do so.

Also, after loading songs onto my iphone many of them are in faint gray color with a circle of dots in the far left column and they will not play.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 3, 2020 3:34 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jan 6, 2020 6:54 PM in response to REC5813

Hi REC5813,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities. It's great to have you here. I see from your post, you're having some trouble playing your music.

If your songs are grayed out and Delete music, movies, and TV shows from your device are two helpful articles that can help explain why those songs appear in light gray text and how you can delete music from your library.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Cheers!

Jan 6, 2020 6:54 PM in response to REC5813

Hi REC5813,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities. It's great to have you here. I see from your post, you're having some trouble playing your music.

If your songs are grayed out and Delete music, movies, and TV shows from your device are two helpful articles that can help explain why those songs appear in light gray text and how you can delete music from your library.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Cheers!

I cannot get songs off my iPhone as I used to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.