Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help apple iphone 6S plus Lost mode

hello my name is Shakhruh.my iphone 6s plus is broken. iphone got into lost mode.i haven't used it for a year.I can send all IMEI and purchase checks

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 10:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 10:58 AM

No you're right. Your iPhone is activation locked, which means you need to enter the Apple ID and Password you used to set up the iPhone. The iPhone has already been erased, so your content is gone, but the ONLY way back in is to enter the ID and Password.

What was the email address you had when you got this iPhone? That is most likely your Apple ID. Do you know your Apple ID password? It would be the password you used to buy apps from the App Store, etc.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2020 10:58 AM in response to shokhruh96

No you're right. Your iPhone is activation locked, which means you need to enter the Apple ID and Password you used to set up the iPhone. The iPhone has already been erased, so your content is gone, but the ONLY way back in is to enter the ID and Password.

What was the email address you had when you got this iPhone? That is most likely your Apple ID. Do you know your Apple ID password? It would be the password you used to buy apps from the App Store, etc.

help apple iphone 6S plus Lost mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.