Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID took $15 out my card

I need help to get a refund

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 11:36 AM

Normally, all sales are considered final, but you can ask for a refund.

If you have received a confirmation email, click the Report a problem link at the bottom.

Purchases problem

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2020 11:36 AM in response to starfrommilwaukee

Normally, all sales are considered final, but you can ask for a refund.

If you have received a confirmation email, click the Report a problem link at the bottom.

Purchases problem

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Jan 4, 2020 11:47 AM in response to starfrommilwaukee

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

Find Out About Refunds

Contact Customer Support

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  3. To contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.
  4. For Mac App Store: Apple - Support - Mac App Store.
  5. For iTunes: Apple - Support - iTunes.

Important: All sales are final. Your account is charged when you click a Buy or Rent button.

Apple ID took $15 out my card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.