Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whatsapp delayed Notification iphone 11pro, ios 13

is anyone facing the issue of getting delayed whatsapp messages or receiving messages only after you manually open the whatsapp app. This happens to me both on wifi as well as in mobile network

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 4:18 PM

Hi aneeshakasim,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble with WhatsApp messages coming late. I’m happy to help.

To start, I suggest making sure you have Background App Refresh enabled for the app. You can do so by tapping Settings > General > Background App Refresh.

While the title of this app may not seem to pertain to your issue specifically, they’re good steps to try next:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Should the issue persist, you’ll want to contact the app developer.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2020 4:18 PM in response to aneeshakasim

Hi aneeshakasim,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble with WhatsApp messages coming late. I’m happy to help.

To start, I suggest making sure you have Background App Refresh enabled for the app. You can do so by tapping Settings > General > Background App Refresh.

While the title of this app may not seem to pertain to your issue specifically, they’re good steps to try next:

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Should the issue persist, you’ll want to contact the app developer.

Take care.

Whatsapp delayed Notification iphone 11pro, ios 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.