Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Vibration settings

I have iPhone XR and can’t change vibration settings for incoming phone calls to a continuous vibration. It will only vibrate 1x and show a banner off the caller.

help I am going crazy

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 7:23 AM

When you first check them, you get a short example of the vibration. For the staccato, which I use, will give you several bursts of short vibration. Alert gives a long steady vibration. After setting a vibration, try having someone call. You will see the difference that it makes. Again, when checking the one off, it just gives an example.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2020 7:23 AM in response to EricD1965

When you first check them, you get a short example of the vibration. For the staccato, which I use, will give you several bursts of short vibration. Alert gives a long steady vibration. After setting a vibration, try having someone call. You will see the difference that it makes. Again, when checking the one off, it just gives an example.

Vibration settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.