Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Print option no longer available in 'share'

After updating to v. 13.3 on my iPhone 8... attempted to print from 'Photo'. Selected the 'share' icon but not print option was available any more. What happened???

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 1:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 8:21 PM

Hi storedummy!

I understand that you’re not seeing the Print option in the Share menu in Photos on your iPhone, and I'm happy to help. The menu has changed in iOS 13, and you should see the Print option after scrolling further down than before. If you're still not seeing it, please make sure your printer is configured properly for AirPrint:

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2020 8:21 PM in response to storedummy

Hi storedummy!

I understand that you’re not seeing the Print option in the Share menu in Photos on your iPhone, and I'm happy to help. The menu has changed in iOS 13, and you should see the Print option after scrolling further down than before. If you're still not seeing it, please make sure your printer is configured properly for AirPrint:

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

Print option no longer available in 'share'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.