Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Backup using Onedrive

I know that I can backup my iPad Air to my computer using iTunes but is there a way to specify the backup location on my computer so I can further save it to the cloud on Onedrive?

iPad Air, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 1:32 PM

iTunes defaults a location for your iPad backup. You can see that backup location and can also copy those backups to a different location if you wish. I'm not sure that you can point iTunes to backup in a different location all together. I've never been able to do that. See this for location information. Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2020 1:32 PM in response to Jameswewing

iTunes defaults a location for your iPad backup. You can see that backup location and can also copy those backups to a different location if you wish. I'm not sure that you can point iTunes to backup in a different location all together. I've never been able to do that. See this for location information. Locate backups of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Backup using Onedrive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.