Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring excel and word files from PC to iCloud Or to my iPad

Is there any easier way to transfer the FOLDERS with files in them than VS moving each file one by one? And I read about an app called MobilMover-is this safe to use with my IPAD

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 8:01 AM

If moving files/folders between your iPad and a Windows PC, you might consider installing iCloud for Windows on your PC. This utility will integrate with Windows Explorer - and will allow you to simply move files/folders to iCloud.

From iCloud, simply use the native Files App to move or copy content, as needed, to your iPad filesystem.

All this for free - no Apps or Windows Applications to buy - and its simple.

iCloud for Windows is a free download from Apple.

I hope you find this helpful in resolving your question.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2020 8:01 AM in response to 19regent

If moving files/folders between your iPad and a Windows PC, you might consider installing iCloud for Windows on your PC. This utility will integrate with Windows Explorer - and will allow you to simply move files/folders to iCloud.

From iCloud, simply use the native Files App to move or copy content, as needed, to your iPad filesystem.

All this for free - no Apps or Windows Applications to buy - and its simple.

iCloud for Windows is a free download from Apple.

I hope you find this helpful in resolving your question.

Transferring excel and word files from PC to iCloud Or to my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.