Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone won’t let me download any apps, takes me to billing address instead

How do make my App Store not take me to my billing address in settings every time I try to download a app?

My phone won’t let me download any apps

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2020 1:37 PM

Hi Jdwayne101, 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. 

I see that you are having an issue downloading apps. You are taken to the billing address when you try to download an app. If you update the billing information does the issue continue? 

Also, I would recommend that you take a look at the steps in this article that talks about 

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or other Apple device - Apple Support

If you still have an issue, you may want to reach out to Apple Support directly using the link at the bottom of the article. 

I hope that helps.  

Best Regards. 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2020 1:37 PM in response to Jdwayne101

Hi Jdwayne101, 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. 

I see that you are having an issue downloading apps. You are taken to the billing address when you try to download an app. If you update the billing information does the issue continue? 

Also, I would recommend that you take a look at the steps in this article that talks about 

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or other Apple device - Apple Support

If you still have an issue, you may want to reach out to Apple Support directly using the link at the bottom of the article. 

I hope that helps.  

Best Regards. 

My phone won’t let me download any apps, takes me to billing address instead

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.