Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copy from internet and paste in Pages vers.8

Hi! When copying both text and images together from internet and paste in Pages vers. 8 I only get the text, not the images. When doing the same and paste it in Pages08 vers 3.0.3 I get it all, just like I want it. Is it not possible to do like I have done for years with Pages 08? or is there an easy way to do it?

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 5:18 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jan 7, 2020 8:46 AM in response to fruhulda

Will wonders never cease. I just copied text and images from a website, and they pasted into Pages v8.2.1 (Mojave 10.14.6). It also worked in TextEdit. I believe you will still need to use TextEdit as the intermediary when copying and pasting hyperlinks though, as even Pages v8.2.1 usually just deposits these as plain text, or invisible text with link.

You probably have discovered the Pages Help site, which has links to online Pages v8.2.1 help, and the free Apple Book's Pages User Guide for Mac, which is a living document as newer versions of Pages are released.

I am sitting here with a smile on my face thinking about your transition from Pages '09 to Pages v8.2.1.

Hope you are well, and winter won't be too harsh this year.

Copy from internet and paste in Pages vers.8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.