Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11Pro Dual Sim

Is it possible to use a dual nano sim tray with Iphone Pro .( I understand that it is setup for dual sim with one nano & 1 E-Simm) I tarvel outside US regulary in Europe & have a nano sim for that service. I preferto keep my US nano sim to switch to my Iphone X as needed.

Thanks

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 5:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 7:15 AM

Depends on where you buy the iPhone.

Only iPhone's sold in China, Macao and Hong Kong support dual physical sim cards.

All other iPhone models sold around the world, support only 1 physical sim, and 1 eSim. There is no internal hardware for a secondary physical sim even if using a tray that can support 2 sims.

See here: Using Dual SIM with two nano-SIM cards - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2020 7:15 AM in response to jmbjohnb

Depends on where you buy the iPhone.

Only iPhone's sold in China, Macao and Hong Kong support dual physical sim cards.

All other iPhone models sold around the world, support only 1 physical sim, and 1 eSim. There is no internal hardware for a secondary physical sim even if using a tray that can support 2 sims.

See here: Using Dual SIM with two nano-SIM cards - Apple Support

Jan 7, 2020 7:09 AM in response to jmbjohnb

The US models are set up for 1 nano Simm slot and 1 E-Simm. I have my main US line set up on the E-Simm and just switch out the 1 nano Simm when needed, works fine for me when visiting relatives in the UK and when I don't want to be on my main number (AT&T on the E-Simm)

I just stopped into an AT&T store and had them move the main number to the E-Simm slot, fast and let them sort out the details.

Iphone 11Pro Dual Sim

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.