Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Older version of Numbers software availability

Is there anywhere to download older versions of Numbers App. My mac is an older model and cannot support the latest version. I am running MacOS 10.13.6.

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 12:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 1:18 PM

Did you ever purchase iWork apps in the past or get them with a new computer purchase in 2011? You could check your purchases: See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. I suppose you could also check Updates in App Store, too. Also, see below:

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  3. To contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.
  4. For Mac App Store: Apple - Support - Mac App Store.
  5. For iTunes: Apple - Support - iTunes.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2020 1:18 PM in response to lemonyhills

Did you ever purchase iWork apps in the past or get them with a new computer purchase in 2011? You could check your purchases: See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. I suppose you could also check Updates in App Store, too. Also, see below:

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  3. To contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.
  4. For Mac App Store: Apple - Support - Mac App Store.
  5. For iTunes: Apple - Support - iTunes.

Older version of Numbers software availability

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.