Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“ MESSAGES IN ICLOUD NOT AVAILABLE AS ICLOUD

Has anyone seen this on their iPhone or iPad?

“ MESSAGES IN ICLOUD NOT AVAILABLE AS ICLOUD AND IMESSAGES DO NOT MATCH"

"MESSAGES IN THE ICLOUD IS NOT AVAILBE BECAUSE ICLOUD AND IMESSAGE ACCOUNT ARE DIFFERENT. “

Do you have any updated information for 2020 as to how to fix?

Ipad pro and iPhone 6

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi, Cellular

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 4:29 PM

8 replies

Jan 17, 2020 5:06 PM in response to Blumber

oh and I did find in that support article that you sent that it says

• “You can't sign in to iCloud.com with an email alias. Sign in with your @icloud.com email address or the Apple ID that you use with your iCloud account.”

but I don’t know if that would fix this or not, or if I did sign in with iCloud instead of @me then it would change my iCloud backups or not and either way since my brother is using an @icloud address and it doesn’t work either, then this may just be a glitch that Apple needs to fix.

Jan 17, 2020 1:23 PM in response to Michael Black

yeah I’ve been having this problem too and both the accounts do match, the only thing I thought maybe could be the problem is that my account is an @me.com account instead of @icloud.com, but my brother is using an @icloud.com account and his does the same thing. It’s extremely annoying because I want to keep my messages in iCloud for one to keep them off my phone so I’ve got enough storage because I’m always running out, and two so if I ever get a new iPhone I can have all of them easily, and since I have nearly 7 GB of messages and only 32 GB of iPhone storage it’s just gonna keep growing and I don’t want to delete them... Apple really needs to fix this!

“ MESSAGES IN ICLOUD NOT AVAILABLE AS ICLOUD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.