Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleTV screensavers not downloading correctly

I have an A1821 (32 GB) AppleTV running tvOS 13.3. I have had it setup for over a week with the setting of daily screen saver downloads. Each day when I check it only has one screen saver, but they change day to day. Yesterday was "over DTLA" and today the only option is the "kelp forrest". I wondered if this is a storage issue so I checked and it doesn't allow me to see remaining storage as a sum - it just shows the amount of storage each app takes. I had over thirty apps but they seemed to average under 50 MB per app (under 1.6 GB). I have restarted, have not reset (and would really prefer not to). Any suggestions?

Apple TV 4, tvOS 13

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 5:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2020 8:43 PM

New screensavers are loaded when it’s left to run idle. Although it’s strange it didn’t keep the DTLA once you received the underwater scene. Swipe left or right to see if there are more ...

Try restarting your ATV and power cycling

Similar questions

1 reply

AppleTV screensavers not downloading correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.