Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone calendar spam

For anyone who has had iPhone calendar spam they can’t get rid of. I was looking online and couldn’t get anywhere. However after playing with my phone I’ve found how to get rid, not sure if it’s the same with all types of spam but anyway see below:

1. go to calendar and look at the bottom where it says calendars (look in month view) you may see you are “subscribed” to another calendar - untick that.
  2. go to settings and passwords and accounts and it should be there at the bottom for you to open and delete as you would an email account.

hopefully this helps!

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 8, 2020 1:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 1:11 PM

Hello Zeezee7,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with spam in your iPhone calendar.

If using iCloud, please check this help article: Report a junk calendar event invitation on iCloud.con - Apple Support

Otherwise, check these two places: Settings>Passwords & Accounts, do you see a strange email account listed there?

Or, if you go to Settings>General>Profiles, is there anything listed there?

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2020 1:11 PM in response to Zeezee7

Hello Zeezee7,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with spam in your iPhone calendar.

If using iCloud, please check this help article: Report a junk calendar event invitation on iCloud.con - Apple Support

Otherwise, check these two places: Settings>Passwords & Accounts, do you see a strange email account listed there?

Or, if you go to Settings>General>Profiles, is there anything listed there?

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

iPhone calendar spam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.