Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to restore find my App?

Hi,

After the IOS13 update I removed the ‘Find My’ app. I want to restore it now, but I can’t find it in the AppStore. With Google I found it, but the dowload icon is grayed out and there is a message stating that ‘this app requires specific functionalities that are not available on this device’

The app used to be there after the upgrade, how can I get it back?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jan 9, 2020 3:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2020 4:17 AM

You probably found the Find My iPhone app when you searched in google. It has been replaced with the Find My app in iOS 13.

And you will not be able to install it.

The Find My app should still be on your phone.

The app you tried to download looked like this?

8 replies

How to restore find my App?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.