Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch series 3 keeps asking for Apple ID

My Apple Watch series 3 keeps asking for Apple ID, i input it but asks me again straight away, how I can stop this

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Jan 9, 2020 5:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 11:53 AM

Hi leeann260, 

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand you are repeatedly prompted for your Apple ID password on your Apple Watch.

Are you signed in with more than one Apple ID? If so, this could be affecting your ability to sign in on your Apple Watch. You can check by tapping the Apple Watch app > General > Apple ID

You’ll find the Apple ID you’re signed in with on your iPhone by tapping Settings > [your name]

You can also verify the Apple ID you use for iTunes & App Stores by tapping Settings > iTunes & App Stores.

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2020 11:53 AM in response to leeann260

Hi leeann260, 

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand you are repeatedly prompted for your Apple ID password on your Apple Watch.

Are you signed in with more than one Apple ID? If so, this could be affecting your ability to sign in on your Apple Watch. You can check by tapping the Apple Watch app > General > Apple ID

You’ll find the Apple ID you’re signed in with on your iPhone by tapping Settings > [your name]

You can also verify the Apple ID you use for iTunes & App Stores by tapping Settings > iTunes & App Stores.

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

My Apple Watch series 3 keeps asking for Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.