Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id

Hello,i have a problem with Apple id verification. I own only this Apple id and tonight I received the mail for verification and can’t finish it.. Why?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 9, 2020 2:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2020 2:23 PM

What happens when you try? Error message(s)?

If necessary, contact Apple ID Support.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2020 2:23 PM in response to iva112

What happens when you try? Error message(s)?

If necessary, contact Apple ID Support.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option. 

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

Jan 9, 2020 2:25 PM in response to iva112

Have you had an Apple ID for a while, and just now got a mail message telling you something bad would happen if you didn’t log in immediately? If so, and if you clicked on and logged into the provided “Apple” login web page, you probably just got scammed. Check the headers for the message and the link that was embedded, and see if everything was from Apple.com or (as is usually the case) from some other domain. If you tried to log into the provided “Apple” portal? Change your Apple ID password immediately. If that happened, you’re heading toward resetting all your passwords, including the email server passwords that can be used to recover access to various of your online accounts.

If that’s not what happened here, could you elaborate a little more on what happened, and what the message was about?

Apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.