Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone calls claimed to be from Apple support

hi, I have received 7 phone calls today with a following message. I believe it is a spam, but wanted to check with Apple. Or how can I stop this calls from coming in?

” We have found some suspicious activities in your I cloud account that your I cloud account has been breached before using any Apple device please contact Apple support advisor. Press one to connect with Apple support advisor or if you wish to contact us later please dial our toll free number” The number I receive calls from is 323****800

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 10

Posted on Jan 9, 2020 3:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2020 3:49 PM

Apple does not make such calls.

All such calls are scams from criminals attempting to steal your personal and financial information. The callers will often use number spoofing to pretend they are calling from a legitimate business. The correct course of action is to hang up on them, repeatedly if needed. 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2020 3:49 PM in response to giorgi203

Apple does not make such calls.

All such calls are scams from criminals attempting to steal your personal and financial information. The callers will often use number spoofing to pretend they are calling from a legitimate business. The correct course of action is to hang up on them, repeatedly if needed. 

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Phone calls claimed to be from Apple support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.