Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Added new mail account, but it does not show up in mail qccounts.

Changed email providers from Aplus to Bluehost. Added my mail account, but not showing in accounts. It does show in user profiles. Not sure how to remedy the problem.

Deleted the Aplus email account prior to inputting the new account.

Posted on Jan 9, 2020 5:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2020 12:37 PM

Thanks. I removed the email account everywhere. Resolved the problem to add the new account. Had to go to connection doctor and remove the old account there also. Then was able to add the new account.

3 replies

Jan 13, 2020 11:57 AM in response to Larry Wasson

Hey there, Larry,

I understand that your new email account isn't appear in the macOS Mail app. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I'd first suggest making sure you've gone through the steps in Add or remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support to add your new email account.

More information on adding email accounts can be found here: Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support.

Best.

Added new mail account, but it does not show up in mail qccounts.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.