Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find out how much I owe Apple?

I purchased something on an app and the card was over charged so when Apple went to take their money it wasn’t there. Now I keep getting notifications about changing my payment method but I don’t have another one.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 9, 2020 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2020 7:41 PM

Scotty_73 Said:

"[...]I would hope not just anyone could tell me details of my account. I was figuring someone would know how to get to that screen or something. Kind of like you can click a few things and see what subscriptions you have."

-------

Try This:

View your Account Settings

You show an iPhone for your device on this post. So, using that device, view your account settings and such. To do so, on your iPhone go to:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: your Name
  3. Tap: iTunes and App Stores
  4. Tap: Apple ID (eMail on top)
  5. Tap: View my ID
  6. Log In: Using your Password

-------

A. Managing your Payment Specs:

On your iPhone:

1. Tap: Manage Payments
  2. Log In: Using your Password
  3. Tap: Payment Method
  4. View: How much is on it.

-------

B. Managing your Subscriptions:

On your iPhone:

1. Tap: Subscriptions
  3. Tap: Subsciptions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2020 7:41 PM in response to Scotty_73

Scotty_73 Said:

"[...]I would hope not just anyone could tell me details of my account. I was figuring someone would know how to get to that screen or something. Kind of like you can click a few things and see what subscriptions you have."

-------

Try This:

View your Account Settings

You show an iPhone for your device on this post. So, using that device, view your account settings and such. To do so, on your iPhone go to:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: your Name
  3. Tap: iTunes and App Stores
  4. Tap: Apple ID (eMail on top)
  5. Tap: View my ID
  6. Log In: Using your Password

-------

A. Managing your Payment Specs:

On your iPhone:

1. Tap: Manage Payments
  3. Tap: Payment Method
  4. View: How much is on it.

-------

B. Managing your Subscriptions:

On your iPhone:

1. Tap: Subscriptions
  3. Tap: Subsciptions

Jan 9, 2020 6:42 PM in response to Scotty_73

Scotty_73 Said:

"How can I find out how much I owe Apple?: I purchased something on an app and the card was over charged so when Apple went to take their money it wasn’t there. Now I keep getting notifications about changing my payment method but I don’t have another one."

-------

Contact Apple About This.

No one here would know those answers. This is a user-to-user forum. We are all volunteers on these forums. So, you need to ask Apple upfront and firsthand about how much is owed, and ask them about how to go about setting up a different method of payment. One other option might be to get an Apple Store Card and add it to your account, whereas another option out there might be to find out about PayPal. But, ask Apple, as they would know where this all stands, and how to go about troubleshooting your methods of payment.

Contacting Apple:

How can I find out how much I owe Apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.