Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have lost all of my music. I purchased alot of music for over 1 year through my subscription for Apple Music and on a month that I did not pay the membership. Where is it?

There was 1 month that I did not pay for my monthly subscription of Apple Music.,The next month when I updated the payment info., all my music was gone.

Where is it? I paid alot of money for that music over a long period of time,maybe 1 year of collecting and buying, as well as had a lot of "tailored to me" music.

I believe it all had been downloaded.

Thank you whoever may help me.

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 5:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 5:18 AM

If you don't continue to pay it's obvious that music disappear . You can continue to listen only if you still have the subscription active . Another case is if you buy from the tunes store the music , in that case the music will be forever yours

2 replies

I have lost all of my music. I purchased alot of music for over 1 year through my subscription for Apple Music and on a month that I did not pay the membership. Where is it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.